Monday, November 28, 2011

CASE with some B-L-I-N-G!

Hello again! Here's a little card for 3 challenges:

1) CASE Study (look at this card!!!)
3) Less is More (bling) (this is my second submission...)

Keeping it simple--I had tons of fun with this! Especially adding all the bling! So sad to have this as Krissy's last week as our CASE muse, but excited to see who is chosen for next month! :)

Here's the card~

Details~



Um, in my first submission for LIM, I talked about how maybe less bling is more, but then I tried THIS card, and I changed my mind. Or rather, added that sometimes you NEED more bling... ;D LOVED working monochromatic--I am thinking of making that part of my "style" for the next bit...stay tuned! :D

And just because I need to continue to say it--if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I am giving away blog candy! Please follow me?! :)

I hope you join in any of these fabulous challenges--if not this week, soon! :) Happy stamping!!!

25 comments:

Julie said...

Hello Mynnette- thanks for your kind words! Great cards. Love the colours in both. I love the bling and I really like the first one as well. Thanks for sharing.

Mandi said...

LOVE the edallion, it is one of my favourite stamps. I used it lots last year
Thanks so much for submitting another entry

mandi LIM

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS card - that medallion image is just so perfect to bling up!

Kathyk

Angela said...

Gorgeous...and so classy; love the monochromatic look and the bling! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Kathleen said...

Some fabulous cards for the challenge entries.
Thanks for your comments.

Kath x

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful card and FAB bling! xx

Lisa said...

Great job on your CASE card Mynnette! love the color you chose!!!

Maribel said...

Very, very beautiful

Jacqueline said...

fabulous bling Mynnette and such beautiful colours - Jacqueline xx

Chrissie said...

I just love your medal ion card... it's a great colour.... so subtle and the bling is awesome!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Mynnette. The medallion image is perfect and I love the monochromatic colors and the blings. :o)

Hello From Texas said...

Very beautiful Mynnette. Wonderful layout for that stamp and I love all the bling!!

Well done.
TFS
Carole

Mynnette said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Val said...

This is stunning - love the brown - really looks very elegant and classy.
Hugs
Valxx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! Chupa :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love that medallion stamp and you've beautified it even more with those glorious gems! The earthy color palette is so pleasing to the eye! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Vicky Hayes said...

Both cards are lovely Mynnette! I'm always amazed at how different the medallion can look depending on what you do with it. These colours and the gems make it looks wonderfully rich and regal!

Sally H said...

Two very elegant cards, Mynnette! I love them both

Liza said...

What a stunning card! I really like it! :)

Jean Martin said...

Wow Mynette! This is so elegant! That medallion stamp has been on my wish list for so long. Now I really have to go get it! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card!! the bling on the medallion is the perfect added touch!!

Mynnette said...

Thank you, friends! :)

Karen said...

This is so beautiful - love the kraft style colours Karen x

Susan said...

Both cards are beautiful, Mynnette...but I especially love the second one...In fact, one of my cards for the challenge was this exact same stamped image...only I used red. Great minds, eh?

Wilwarine said...

You make really gorgeous cards, I like them all !