Monday, November 21, 2011

CASEing Christmas!

One last post for today--I'm trying to keep up with all the cards and challenges, but it'll be doubly hard this week with Thanksgiving and all! I've been having such fun, though! Lots of stamping get togethers with fabulous stamping buddies!!! :)

Okay, our November muse at Case Study is Krissy. She's fabulous!

Here's our inspiration for this week~

Fabulous, am I right?! So, I made two cards inspired by this.

Card 1 (Starry Night Christmas)~

Details~




The star is punched from a food seal given to me by a friend. I think you can see how I was inspired. :) The rhinestones are Basic Grey. The stamps are Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, and Stampin' Up! Cardstock, ribbon, and ink are Stampin' Up!

Card 2 (Peaceful Village)~

Details~


The inspiration for this card was the colors from the first card, but the layout of Krissy's case of herself. :) Dry embossing folder by Sizzix; cardstock, ink, punches and stamps by Stampin' Up!

Hope you like them--they were fun to make! Merry stamping!!! :)

14 comments:

Melissa Cash said...

Mynnette, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Both of your cards are beautiful! I am following you now and would love it if you followed me too!

Lisa said...

Goodness you are cranking out some BE..A..U..ties girl!!! Where to begin? Awesome that about covers everything!!!

Trish and Treasure said...

Great cards, love the embossing!

Fliss said...

Just beautiful! Great colours and love the tree on the first card.
Fliss x

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is this ever stunning....gorgeous card girl...hope you have a fun filed and relaxing Thanksgiving week....hugs!

enjoy *~*

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Mynette
Gorgeous creations. Love the soft blues and wintry whites with that vintage touch.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog, Adorn.
Wishes
Lynne

Pauline said...

Two beautiful cards, so frosty and festive! Love all the sparkles on them just beautiful!

cbuswell said...

Two fabulous cards. Love your gorgeous tree and snowflakes in the first! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

Mynnette said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, they're fabulous! I especially like the collage that you made on the first card :) Thank you for playing along with us at CASE Study!! Chupa xxx

Mynnette said...

Thanks, Chupa! :)

Julie said...

I love the Christmas tree and the gloriousness of the background! Great card!

Cath Wilson said...

That first card is a stunner! I'm adding you to my ever growing blog roll, so I don't miss any of your lovely creations x

Mynnette said...

Thanks, ladies! :)