Sunday, November 13, 2011

You Are the Apple of My Eye...

...forever you'll stay in my heart! Yeah. I went there. Again. I'm in a musical mood this weekend!!! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out my post here. :)

BUT, it's appropriate! Because my CASE of Krissy's fabulous card this week uses apple and "You are the apple of my eye" as elements! :)

Here's Krissy's fabulous card~

And here's my CASE (inspired by the LO)~

And a close-up of the apples (coz they're so cute!)~

I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight--come join us over at CASE Study, won't ya?! :) Happy stamping!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww how cute is this! Super job Mynnette!

Cristina said...

Adorable! Love that strip of glitter, too. Just the right amount of pow! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Mynnette said...

Thanks, friends! :)

Marina said...

Awesome card! Love it!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful, Mynnette! Those apples are absolutely adorable and I love that awesome trim! A wonderfully inspired card you've made here!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally cute!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

Mynnette said...

Thanks, ladies!!! :)