Saturday, January 28, 2012

CASually trying to stack up...

...with a CASE! This week at CASE Study, they've given us an absolutely fabulous card to use as a CASE.

Here it is~

Isn't it FABULOUS?! I LOVE it--and so I've made two cards to show you that were inspired by it! :) AND, since the first one of them uses baker's twine, which is "ribbon", I'm entering the it into this week's DYSU challenge. ALL about ribbon. :)

Here's the inspiration photo~

All pretty and rainbow-y! I totally just made a new word! ;) Okay, I'm not quite THAT creative, I'm sure others have used rainbow-y, BUT it fits the mood of these two cards! But enough with the chit-chat...
Link
Card 1 and detail~


Card 2 and detail~


What do you think? I am really loving the tons of white with hints of beautiful colors! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek--I appreciate YOU! :) Happy stamping!!!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Very rainbowy, indeed! :-) I love rainbows, and I love all that white space, too!

WencheP said...

Love your cards, very elegant both of them. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jacqueline said...

I love your CAS cards Mynnette, love the rainbow-y colours too! - Jacqueline xx

Amelia (Mimi) said...

these cards are lovely!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

Lisa said...

Great job CASing the card Mynnette. My fav is the second one with the fabby rows of rainbow hearts...so cute!

Dolly Daydreams said...

I think its fabulous , well i mean both are fabulous. Yes i too love the acres of white and then the gorgeous colours, two more stylish cards from you.

Marie

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are super - love the dotty finish on your second card!

Pauline said...

Both fabulous cards, and a great use of ribbon and twine! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Suzanne Russell said...

Very fun and cheery cards and both are great takes on the challenge!

Samantha said...

What a great idea! love them all!! :0)

Ren-Yi said...

Ooooh - great card and use of color. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super sweet cards, love the oversized panel! Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)