Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vintage CASE

Welcome! I'm totally getting in under the wire tonight! ;) I've got a card for you that I'm submitting to CASE Study and Charisma Cardz Vintage Challenges. I think it turned out rather lovely...

Here is the CASE Card~

And my CASE~

Details~



What are your thoughts? Is it vintage enough? I wanted to be as true to Karola's card as possible, but I needed a thinking of you type card, so I changed the sentiment. :) I LOVE all the pearls I got to use--I need to go buy some more! ;) I hope you come and play along--not with last week's challenges because time's up, but this week! Happy stamping!!! :)

10 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Your card turned out fantastic! Gorgoeus CASE!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE Study this week :)

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous layering and beautiful colors!! Well done :-) Perfectly vintage!

Katy said...

Your card is beautiful! So talented! :)

Cat's sCrap said...

I like ! What fabulous cards ! What a creativity ! Beautiful choice of colours ! Intresting composition. Continue like that, I like !!! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Debs said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous details.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! I LOVE the color combination! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Frouwke said...

beautiful cards! I like them so much that I'm going to try to imitate, if you don't mind :-)

Shar said...

Gorgeous card! Your CASE is fabulous!

Mynnette said...

I do not mind at all! :) Thanks for the honor!

Bea und Doreen said...

simply stunning.
Hugs
Doreen xx