Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another CASE card and another LIM card...

Hello!  I haven't been stamping a lot this week, but I DO have another couple of cards to share tonight! :)

The first one is another card for CASE Study this week.  This fabulous layout by Laura Bassen is a new FAVORITE of mine! :)

Here's HER card~

And MY card~

Details~
  

 


This one is also for my weekly "Spread the L-O-V-E" post.  This card was made for a friend who had her galbladder out today--UGH! :( Sorry for the not so good pictures, I took them as I was walking out the door to see her!


Speaking of "Spread the L-O-V-E", I forgot to post these earlier--they are the bookmarks that I made for the ladies I visit teach.  For more information on visiting teaching, see this post.

Here they are~

Cute, huh?  SO easy, and I LOVE to have a magnetic bookmark--they don't slide out and lose your spot! ;)

Okay, back to my cards.  The second one I have to show you is for this week's Less Is More challenge to choose three past challenges.  The challenges I chose for this card are Week 14: White on white, Week 47/48: Just one word, and Week 51: Cut it out.

Here's the card~

Details~


So, a bunch of stuff tonight!  I hope you like my creations--feel free to email me if you have specific questions on any of them! :)

Oh, just one more thing, you're all invited to join me for~

For more information regarding the white on white card with the stamped frame, join me on Tuesday, April 3 for my first Technique Tuesday link party!  More information about it will be available that day including a step by step tutorial on how to create the stamped frame! :)

Oh, and happy stamping!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Everything is WONDERFUL as usual Mynnette! Love those pretty bookmarks.My uncle just had gallbladder surgery last week and my neighbor in Oct. Crazy huh ;)

Chrissie said...

Your LIM card is fabulous Mynnette... I just love white on white and your embossing around the aperture is really subtle!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Debby said...

Lovely cards! I like the way one butterfly is popped up separately. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

sarah's little snippets said...

These are lovely Mynnette. I especially love your white on white LIM entry :) Sarah

Kathyk said...

Lovely selection and your swiss dots embossed LIM card is fabulous

Kathyk

Deborah Frings said...

Great work! I really like your take on the CASE card. The bookmarks are so pretty (and so useful). As for the LIM card - white on white is always so elegant and I like the texture too!

Victoria said...

Lovely white on white, fabulous bookmarks and incredible CASE project.

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards, particularly love your white on white.
Diane

Wishcraft said...

Lovely creations, they're all gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Lucille K said...

Very pretty cards, love the white on white card :)

Mandi said...

Love WOW Mynette, the embossing makes the card look very special
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Samantha said...

Fabulous white card love the embossing on this one too! :0)