Monday, April 9, 2012

Wow, I'm special.

Yeah.  So I already wrote this post.  And then deleted it.  So I missed the deadline on one of the challenges I wanted to post these to.  It's been one of those weekends.  More details at the end of this post...BUT, I have 2 cards that I made on Friday evening with bright colors that I wanted to share with you today!  I don't know about you, but we've had lots of rain!!!

Here's the first card with details~
 




 

For these two challenges~



Second card with details~

 




For this week's CASE Study challenge.

Here's the card I CASEd by the fabulous Laurie~

Now I have a very hard task to complete.  My cousin lost her husband on Saturday afternoon after a long battle with cancer.  He was in his early 30s.  They have one daughter that they adopted about 7 years ago.  I don't even know what to say.  Please pray that I will be able to know how to comfort them.  And please pray that their family will have peace at this time.  I am so grateful that I know that families can be together for eternity--and I know that this knowledge also is helping them.  But still.  Prayers are always needed for LIFE.

Thank you for stopping by--I hope you had a wonderful Easter, and happy stamping. :)

9 comments:

Cazro said...

Loving all of your cards. hope you had a lovely Easter. Caz

Lisa said...

Pretty colorful cards Mynnette, love that sweet little umbrella. I'm so sorry for the loss in your family, my thoughts and prayers for you my friend.

Hannelie said...

Hi Mynette!
thanks for your kind comment on my JUGS entry... you are welcome to case the card... please send me the link if you do!
;-)

judit said...

Beautiful cards, pretty colours. judit x

Jean Martin said...

Nice cards! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! How very pretty!!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin and his family! My thoughts are with you. Love your cards! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week :)

Andrea M said...

Such beautiful cards! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
So sorry to hear about your cousin and his family :(

Val said...

Mynette - I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. Life is so cruel, and I am sure that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to help the family through these difficult times.

You have done some lovely work lately.

Hugs
Valxx