Saturday, January 12, 2013

Inkspirational EOTWE Photo Card

Hi, friends!  Got some time this weekend to stamp and craft?  I hope so!  If you do, we'd LOVE for you to join us over at Inkspirational for a chance to win a monthly prize from A Day For Daisies!  They're offering a $12 gift certificate to one lucky winner who plays along with us in January!!!  And don't forget about our other prizes we have going on--take a peek at our Followers & Facebook Friends giveaway!

For a little bit more encouragement, check out the challenge blog for some more DT samples using our beautiful photo inkspiration!  Want to see what I've made to share with you this weekend?

Here's the photo that we're using for inkspiraiton this week~

My card~

Details~




Entering this card in the following fabulous challenges~



 

I used  a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, a sentiment from an unknown company, pearls by Studio 112, and the rest of my supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for taking a quick visit to see my card!  I love having you here!  I hope that you'll come play along with us this week at Inkspirational and I hope you'll go say hello to the other DT gals--they've blown me away this week and I just know they'll blow you away as well!  Don't forget to play at these other fabulous challenges as well!  Happy stampink!!! :)

14 comments:

Lisa said...

What a pretty little bouquet of love Mynnette! Love all of the pearls ;)

Asha said...

This is a beautiful card, Mynnette! Love all the flowers and pearls...and the composition. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog....and the hug. Means a lot, truly.

hugs

sandie said...

I love the background embossing folder and I really like how you have outlined the heart in black it really makes it stand out against all the bright colours x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful bouquet! Love all of the colors and the pearls- and love the BG embossing and how the heart 'pops'.

Lisbeth K said...

Wiii, I see PEARLS!!! Lots of pearls! I have that embossing folder myself, at least it looks the same.. I might have to blow some dust of it (that goes for all of my embossingfolders!). Love how the heart stands out from the rest, faboulous card Mynnette :)

M said...

What a great combination of shapes, Mynette. Love the liberal pearls. Beautiful.
Marina

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh man - that is one fun card! Love all the flowers and the colors!

Kylie said...

Lovely card, Mynnette. Great use of the photo inspiration! xx

Helen said...

Wow, stunning Mynnette! You captured the inspiration pic perfectly. Those flowers are truly amazing. Gorgeous card :)

Gez said...

Pretty card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers latest dare. Gez

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation, love the colours & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Christina said...

Wow, Mynnette, there's so much beautiful detail on your card! The colorful layered flowers with the big pearl centers are so pretty, and I love the embossed panel peeking out underneath. Thanks for joining us again this week at CASE Study!

Maureen said...

what a gorgeous heart and flowers! Such eye candy! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

Ruth M said...

Love this flower fest of a card Mynnette, so bright and chock full of happy!
Ruth x