Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So far behind...

So, I've been MAKING the cards, but I haven't had time to BLOG the cards, lol!  Ever get that way?  I have a folder of never blogged cards on my computer because I got way ahead making them over the summer and missed deadlines--oops!  Maybe one day they'll get their day in the sun! ;)  So, the point is that you might hear quite a bit from me today.  Hope that's okay!

Here's the first card~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~


(Use a heart on your project.)

(Must have at least one heart on project.)

I used stamps by Jillibean Soup (globe), Pink Paislee (arrow), and Stampin' Up! (sentiment).  The twine and heart rhinestone are from my stash.  All other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I LOVE the pop of red with all the neutrals! :)

Here's another card~

Details~


I added glitter glue--you can't really tell...
 

For these fabulous challenges~


(Inspired by the super fabulous bright colors!)


So, I got to use some NEW gelatos (you can find some HERE at a great price) that were sent to me in a RAK package from Michelle, the owner of Can You Digi It? to color in this gorgeous bloom.  They were super easy to use and I LOVE the way the yellow blended with the neon pink!  I also used a Big Brush pen for the leaves.  Both of these products are by Faber Castell.  The flower stamp is by Martha Stewart and the leaves and sentiment are by unknown companies (that's what you get when you buy stamps at a garage sale!).  I used a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, die cuts by Spellbinders, black embossing powder from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my cards!  I hope you enjoy them and that you're inspired to create something today!  I will be back with one more post with two cards soon--happy stamping, friends! :)

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Another fabulous pair, both so different yet both so pretty!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Love both of these cards! The first one is a great case and I love your color choices. The second card is a great take on the sketch - again, awesome colors. Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Kylie said...

GREAT card, Mynnette! I love the colours you chose and how you worked our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

sandie said...

Fabulous Mynnette! I love your Case Study card-the globe with the heart look really funky! I love the colouring of the flowers and especially the leaves in your second card-just stunning! Thanks for joining us again this week at CAS-Colour and Sketches x

sandee said...

Both of your cards are just lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT, Get Ready for Valentine's Day challenge; waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Louise van Vuren said...

I knew when I clicked on your link that I would love your card and I do....both of them! Great take on our sketch and love the case card too. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - stunning cards, naturally the one for our challenge at CAS - colours and Sketches is the best!! - Thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are both so fabulous, I love your jeweled heart and the great card designs. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Samantha said...

great cards hunny,,, and don't worry we are all the same no time for the crafter in us all! Thanks for joining us on the Totally Gorjuss challenge,
hugs Samantha x

Marcy said...

Your cards are both fantastic! Great layouts and details on each. I love that jeweled heart! :) Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Laura Love said...

These are all super fabulous! That Rock my world card is the cutest! I love it and such a cute idea! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous flower and leaves! Thanks for joining us this week at {Pin}spirational Challenges!

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mynnette, Love everything about this card, esp the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril xx