Saturday, April 6, 2013

May Day!

May day, May day!  Okay, so it's only April, but I thought that it would be fun to make some more toilet paper roll treat holders (see previous posts HERE and HERE) and make a May Day basket!  Guess what else?  I've made it into another video tutorial!!!  But first, some stills...

Here's the "basket"~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~

(Inspired by the gorgeous single bloom.)






I've used patterned paper by Recollections, a flower stamp by Martha Stewart, black embossing powder by Stampendous!, a pipe cleaner from my stash, Crop-a-dile and eyelets by We R Memory Keepers, Gelatos by Faber Castell, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Before watching the video, know that this is only the second one I've made and that I'm still having a few issues with sound quality...so turn your speakers down a little. ;)

And here is the video tutorial on how to make this project~


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you'll come and join in these fabulous challenges and that you enjoy my video tutorial!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

12 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute May Day project Mynnette! Another great video too. The sound was a bit rattly/vibrating at times,but the volume was much better. TFS and have a delightful weekend ;)

fabiola jaques said...

superbe Mynnette, biz

Alexander said...

Your card look gorgeous!!!
Good luck to the challenge!

If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

Jeanne J said...

Great idea to recycle a household item! The treat boxes are so pretty and I love your coloring of the flower! Oh and that sweet little handle :)

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful project.

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely. Thanks for sharing at C.R.A.F.T and good luck with the challenge. Judy GDT

Larissa Heskett said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the clean and simple feel!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Debby said...

Gorgeous flower and ingenious idea! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Aimes said...

What a sweet project!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Adrienne Crist said...

Oh this looks very familiar!!! Love it! The colors are so vibrant, nice CASE. So glad to see you enter at Hiding in my Craftroom challenge. I'm a new DT member :)
Blessings my friend,
Adrienne

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful project!! Thanks for joining us for the colour challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Shelagh McCarthy said...

Great project Mynnette, I love it.. Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers x