Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CYDI: White Wedding

welcome to Can You Digi It?
It's a nice day for a white wedding.  Oh, yeah.  I'm sure you just sang that, didn't you?  Of course you did!  Want another reason to sing?  We've got a new challenge at the Can You Digi It? challenge blog going on right now!  And our theme is WHITE WEDDING!!!

Here's some inspiration~

My card~

Products used~
(Store HERE.)

by LilyPink Designs

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  The other gals on the DT have fabulous creations as well so take a bit of time and leave them some love as well!  I hope you'll join us this time for another fabulous digi challenge!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)


1 comment:

Kim S said...

I have to admit that I haven't jumped on the mustache trend because I'm just not sure how to use them - - but this is perfect!!