Monday, April 18, 2016

Great Impressions: CAS Tulips


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation using some fun rubber stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek at my offering today...


I haven't made a lot of one layer cards recently, so I decided to make one using H251 Tall Tulips and B151 A Little Hello.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, added some glitter, and threw a few blue pearls onto the card to represent "sky".



The top was gussied up with some pink gingham ribbon--I LOVE the way this pattern looks with this image!  I am very pleased with how this creation turned out, and I hope you like it, too!  I would love for you to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Such a pretty card and I loved the font too ,looks like handwritten !

Fikreta said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with the sweet gingham ribbon! This is darling Mynn!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love those pretty tulips and the ribbon and pearls, Mynn!!!! Such a beautiful CAS card!!!!
Hugz