Friday, June 20, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Summer Fun!

Hello, friends!  I've got a fun card today for your viewing pleasure that uses some fabulous NEW digital products from Doodle Pantry!  This time, I've made a fun summer creation!  Come and take a look!

Here's my card~

Products used: Mini Summer Trio

This card is destined to go to my nieces.  They are so sweet and my sister tells me that they use my cards to play card shop! :)  I'm glad that the creations I make for them are well loved.  It really makes my hobby even more meaningful!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you come back again soon for more paper crafts and more fun!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


8 comments:

Deepti said...

Awwww what a cute colorful scene !

Desire Fourie said...

This is just pure summer delight. Love the stitching and the little ruffle at the bottom.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun card Mynn.

gr karin

fabiola jaques said...

mais que c'est mignon, biz

Joanna said...

Loving the wavy ribbon and your sewing. Fun card Mynn!

Darnell J Knauss said...

My favorite seaside card yet, Mynn! Your execution is just impeccable!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Dawn Frost said...

I really like the wavy ribbon and stitching, very nice and summery(?) is that a word, lol!

Ann Abrahamson said...

So cute! I like the added star(fish) - very happy card!