Friday, September 26, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Release Week + 2 New Sets!



Welcome again, friends!  I'm so glad you chose to stop by today!  I've got another card today using some brand new stamps sets from Inspired By Stamping!  Today I'm focusing on the new Teeny Tiny Greetings set and the Diamonds set!  The Diamonds set is FREE with a $50 purchase this month at Inspired By Stamping, so I know you'll want to go grab the goodies and get this freebie!  Check out the card I made!


This is a totally CAS card, but I love the way it turned out!  I started by stamping a few of the diamonds from the Diamond set onto a kraft panel in some autumnal colors--I'm excited to be going into this season and so you'll see a bunch of these colors in the near future, I believe!


After I stamped the diamonds from the Diamonds set, I added a sweet sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Greetings set.  There are SO many fabulous sentiments in this set and I am totally in love with all of them!  This one looks perfect with a few pearls nestled around it!


The last few steps was to add a bit of orange stitched ribbon on top of the diamond images from the Diamonds set.  I layered that onto some darker brown and then a kraft card base.  Voila!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


 photo Sigcopy.png

Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Diamonds set

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Love your diamonds on Kraft paper and those tiny sentiments are awesome!!

LeAnne said...

What a fun set....lots of possibilities for these cool diamonds! TFS!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful stamping Mynn, this is wonderful!

Danielle Vincent said...

Your stamping is just perfect Mynn! I love those colors too! Hope all is well with you. Need to come by to visit your blog on a Sunday morning with my coffee so I can just enjoy all your new creations. Hugs D

Taunya Butler said...

I really - really love this card - you stamped so amazingly!! I am uber impressed with the style and all that you did to finish it off!! Good for you!!