Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MHKDesigns: March Challenge


Hello, everyone!  Happy March! It's beginning to look like spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, and Easter is upon us, as well, so we've got a photo inspiration challenge to match at MHKDesigns!  Take a peek...


I was inspired by the colors and flowers in the photo. I chose to do a more floral creation this month so I could practice my coloring with Spectrum Noir markers. Check out my creation...


These beautiful flowers are from the Open Bloom set. I used the Spectrum Noir pinks, yellows, and greens to color them in. The shadowing in the image makes coloring them super simple!


The sentiment is from the I've Been Framed set. I printed it onto vellum, then punched it out with a circle punch and framed it with gems. I love the way the border turned out!


The papers I used to accent the card base are from the Trick or Treat and Egg-cellent Easter paper packs. Some ribbon up top ties is all together! I love the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  Please do leave me a comment to let me know what you think! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Asmah Dawn | Jessica | Judy | Julie
Monica Rocky | Shawna | Tasha

I'll be back soon with more creations using MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Petra Swart said...

Simply beautiful, Mynn!!! Your colouring is wonderful!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Michele K. Henderson said...

Mynn, this is absolutely beautiful! You have achieved such bright and vivid color here! Very pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Fabiola said...

Magnifique!

Lisa Elton said...

What vibrant eye catching coloring! Pretty card Mynn!