Monday, January 15, 2018

MHKDesigns: Framed Favorites


Hi, all! I'm back with another card using the *NEWLY RELEASED* Framed Favorites digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! I went almost one layer for this card. Take a peek...


I created my card in Photoshop. I added some texture to the background, the added the wreath and sentiment from the Framed Favorites digital stamp set. I added more color to the wreath using various brushes.


Some burlap ribbon and washi tape were added to give more balance and texture to the card. I then punched the bottom corners to add a finished feel. I love this so much, and I hope you like it, too! Please feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges.~






That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!



Project supplies:

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and love the colors.

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card....nice color combo....and I love th burlap ribbon :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've colored the wreath and berries Mynn, this is lovely!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
hugs

Priya Satish said...

Love the card and great sentiment.Thank You for joining us at the anything goes January challenge at the Crafter's Castle blog. - Priya Satish DT member

The Craft Princess said...

Mynn I had already left a comment before joined Crafter's Castle challeng but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your support and for entering your beautiful card in the challenge. You always create such beautiful cards. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is just stunning! I'm so happy to see you at PIP Challenges!!
Hugs

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a beautiful card and the sentiment is so up lifting! The coloring is gorgeous! I've not done any creating in Photoshop, but this inspires me to want to check out that option! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. ~Katrina