Monday, April 30, 2018

MHKDesigns: Caring Crocus Freebie + A Fond Farewell


Hi, friends! I have some happy news today, and some bittersweet news. First, the bittersweet. This is the last post for the MHKDesigns blog until further notice. I have decided I need to focus my energy on teaching, and I feel bad that I haven't been able to comment and participate in blog land. I hope to be able to return later on, but for now my blogging days are going to have to diminish, if not end all together. THANK YOU to each of you who have supported us here at MHKDesigns! I will still be honoring the sponsor commitments I made for 2018, but starting today, the shop will start to slowly lose items. I will be starting a HUGE sale tomorrow with everything 50% off until May 31, 2018, so don't miss that! :)

Now, the happy news! By now, I think you all know that I have decided to do something NEW for the NEW YEAR! Each month I have been providing you with a freebie panel using that month's release set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! They are all 8" x 10" so that they can be printed and used as home decor. This month is no different, so keep reading to grab the freebie!

This month's featured set is Caring Crocus!

To grab the FREEBIE panel, head over to 

Here's what I did with the freebie.

Instead of hand coloring, I decided to digitally color this month. I used a variety of paint style brushes to create the color behind the image from the Caring Crocus set. I recolored the image white so the colors would POP a bit more.


This fun rainbow creation makes me super happy! I hope it brings you joy, too! Please let me know what you think in the comments below!


That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and don't hesitate to grab the Caring Crocus from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


Project supplies:

6 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

You will be greatly missed but I know we all understand and support your decision. As for your panel....very artistic!!! It looks like something that should be hanging in a gallery :) Hugs...Janie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning, as always, Mynn! Thanks so much for being you and creating your incredible designs. Love you! xoxo

The Craft Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous work as always!!! What you did with that is so artistic. MHKDesigns will be missed but I'm thankful that you are still in my life :) Hugs...Janie

KT Fit Kitty said...

I will miss you, Mynn, but wish you all the best! Hope you will return some day!

Rocky said...

I can't thank you enough for your support and inspiration, I have a totally different view of digital images now and that's all thanks to you.
You never cease to amaze me with all that you pack into your life, I wish you success in ALL you do and I shall miss you terribly.

Diane Louise J said...

Sorry to read you will be closing MkH... I love your digital stamps, willhave to pop over and buy some more xx