Saturday, August 14, 2010

Recipe for Success!


I recently got onto splitcoaststampers.com (a favorite of mine, if you couldn't tell yet) and saw an adorable tutorial for an accordion box made from paper. I quickly went down to my crafting area and made the one pictured here. I wanted to do it as a workshop, but I felt like it needed more substance. Luckily for me, my husband is a wonderfully creative man who lets me bounce ideas off of him. His first suggestion was to make it into a recipe box! So, now I am looking forward to getting together with friends and fellow stampers soon to make a recipe box--we also decided to make one of our recipes to share so we can eat, stamp and talk. We'll exchange recipes and get to take home more than a project--it'll be a great symbol of the friendship in our group. I hope you can join me! It will be Tuesday, August 24th at 6:30pm at my home. Message me if you need my address! See you then!!!!

No comments: