Monday, August 23, 2010

Humble Beginnings


I was recently thinking about the joy that stamping brings to my life. It led me to think about how I got into this fabulous hobby to begin with. I always liked to decorate binders and things so card making was a natural progression. But it wasn't until a good friend of mine invited me to a Stampin' Up! workshop and INSISTED that I come that I found my passion! Looking back, I realize how much I had to learn. I've kept that passion for learning and have been blessed to meet such wonderful people and learn new things each time I stamp! Thanks to all of you who make my stamping group the BEST group in the world--thanks for all the fun and all the memories, gals! I hope you take the time to make something simple this week because by small and simple things, great things are accomplished! Happy stamping!!!

No comments: