Friday, January 13, 2012

Let it snow! But not really...

Okay, as you all know, I have a love/hate relationship with snow.  I LOVE the way it looks right after it's finished and I LOVE the quiet while it falls.  I HATE driving in it and I HATE that it gets packed down and turns to either ice or slush.  It doesn't really matter, though, because our weather has been crazy warm and I'm not sure that we'll even get snow this season besides the dusting we had the other day that's already gone.  I'm NOT gonna complain!

Anyway, I've created a "Let is snow" card for a few challenges.

Here's the card~
Details~
 
 
 

This card was a lot of fun to create--and I got to use my new Big Shot and Nestabilities dies again! :)  I also got to use dry and heat embossing and BLING, so this is definitely a card that I love! :)  I hope you come play along with us at the challenges I'm  entering--it's always such fun! Happy stamping!!!

Here are the challenges I'm submitting it to~
Mojo Monday~Sketch 223

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I love,love,love this beautiful card! From the papers to the gold embossing, it's all fabulous!!!

Jacqueline said...

It doesn't look like we are getting any snow either - but like you I ain't complainin'!
Lovey card Mynnette as always - Jacqueline xx

Stef H said...

your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

i have the same relationship with snow! r we related????? LOL.

thanks for stopping by my blog and for your very nice comment.

hugs :)

Vikki said...

This is such a pretty card!!

Deborah Frings said...

A truly gorgeous card Mynnette. Love the embossing and gems.

I know exactly what you mean about snow!

Stephlee1227 said...

That is a super cute card! And you take great product pictures!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Mynnette, love the polka dots and embossing. I sure don't do that often enough LOL! We've had a VERY blustery cold snowy day here...BRRRRR!

Robin Parker said...

Love the color combination and the designer papers. The sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Snowflakes.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have the same love/hate relationship with snow! Love your fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge- we hope you will join us for the next challenge!