Friday, August 31, 2012

CSAYL: Anything BUT a Card

Well, we've got one last challenge for August over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!  This week we want to see ANYTHING BUT A CARD!!!

Here's my creation~

Details~





I make these coaster clips quite a bit.  My mom always has one that I've made her on her fridge and they come in handy so frequently!  It's just 2 coasters, decorated, and then clothespins in between!  Add some magnets to the back and you have a quick and darling way to hold some papers!

Thanks for stopping by--I hope you like my idea and that it will benefit you!  Please come play along with us this week at CSAYL and say hi to the other DT girls! :)  Merry stamping!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute idea Mynnette, love the pretty holly!

Karen Petitt said...

I've never seen one of these before Mynnette. It's gorgeous and such a fab little gift hugs Karen x

Katy said...

Very Cute! Love the front of it! Mynnette this is so clever! :)

Darnell said...

This is a fantastic idea, Mynnette! I think I'll do some of these for my DIL! Thanks!!

Heather said...

What a great idea!! From your picture on the CSAYL blog, I was trying to figure out what this was, but I would never have guessed a decorated clip. So much prettier than a plastic or metal clip on the fridge and I'm sure the coasters make it nice and sturdy. I might have to give this a try.