Friday, November 30, 2012

DT Call--Inkspirational Challenge!

***This is a sticky post that will stay at the top of my blog until November 30, 2012. 
 Please scroll down for more crafty posts!*** 

UPDATE AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2012: The lovely Ellen Parker has agreed to by my right hand gal in this venture and will be helping me choose the DT.  If you'd like to, please visit her fabulous blog and leave some love!  Happy stamping, friends!

Hi!  As many of you know, I am a little insane.  I LOVE being busy and I LOVE crafting.  I am on a number of DTs and I also own a challenge and co-own another challenge...yeah.  I LOVE it!!!  Well, I'm now COMPLETELY insane!

Anyway, the challenge is called Inkspirational.  Do you get it?  You know, we use ink to create...and it'll be a challenge of weekly inspirations  of different types...get it?  I thought it was clever.  Please don't tell me I was wrong.  I will cry. ;) Week one will be a color challenge, week two a photo inspiration, week three a CASE challenge, week four a sketch challenge, and all week fives will be anything inkspirational goes!  Sound fun?!  I hope so!!!

So, the whole thing boils down to this--I need a DT!  I am looking for 5(ish) fabulous ladies (or gents!) looking to join my team and commit to a year long stint!  Are YOU interested?!  I sure hope so!  Keep reading...I'll tell you how to "try out"!

In order to be considered for the Inkspirational DT you must:

1. Make ONE card or project for each of the four challenge presented below.
2. Link your creations to this post under the correct challenge linky by November 30, 2012.
3. Have an email for contacting you available on your blog.  OR, email me at onastampage@yahoo.com and let me know you're interested and DO have an email.
4. Be willing and able to make 4-5 cards each month and have them done in advance so that post can be scheduled ahead of time.
5. Be willing to host one month at the end of 2013 and be in charge of choosing the challenges, getting the information to me one month in advance, and write posts for each of your challenges.
6. Be reliable, dependable, etc., or be willing to let me know ASAP if something comes up and you cannot participate in a challenge or set of challenges (that is TOTALLY fine).
7. Be excited about crafting, passionate about what you do, and be able to get along with other.


There you have it!  Now, let's get to the four challenges!  Please follow the following challenges as closely as possible and have fun!  Make sure you enter ALL FOUR of the challenges--they don't have to be all at the same time!  Feel free to take the full 2 months to create!  Please only link one creation for each challenge or else I will have to disqualify you.  Good luck and happy stampink! ;)









16 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - you are such a busy girl Miss Mynnette!! I can't even begin to keep up with you. Love your new idea! Hugs!

Jacqueline said...

Mynnette I don't think you are insane at all and I can't wait to join in this sounds like sooooooooo much fun!! - Jacqueline xx

Yvonne Garner said...

You go Mynnette! Best wishes, Yvonne

Kim x said...

Hi Mynnette, I love the idea of this it sounds great. Thank you for suggesting that I try for a DT post but much as I would love to I just know that I couldn't commit to something every week.
If you ever need a guest though I'm your Gal.
Good Luck with it I shall be checking it out as always.
hugs Kimx

Fliss said...

I might give this a go too Mynnette as my inks are always in use and especially my DIs which are never put away.
Good luck with it from me and I don't think you're insane either lol
Hugs, Fliss xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Mynnette, I DO think you're insane, but in the best possible way!! You have so much enthusiasm and briiliant ideas - this is one of them. Hope to make the challenges!
Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Yes Mynnette you are insane but in a nice way ! Sounds like a great idea for a challenge blog and I wish you every success.

Marie

Darnell said...

Um, Mynnette, erm (as our British friends would say), ah, I don't think you are insane, per se, but I do think you should either share the drugs you are on or you should bottle and sell some of that extra boundless enthusiasm you have!

Good luck with this latest endeavor! I look forward to joining in the challenges when I can.

Darnell

Vicky Hayes said...

You are absolutely amazing and wonderfully insane Mynnette! Best wishes with this latest project. Vicky x

Jenni's Jems said...

Posted a comment yesterday but it went a bit funny so not sure if you got it so here it is again!Thank you so much for your extremely kind comments on my blog it made my day Mynnette and I was delighted that you suggested that I try out for your DT team (never been asked that before!)but after a lot of thought I 've decided that I'm still too much of a novice to do your new challenge justice but will pop over to be inspired by you all ! x

Kate Vickers said...

Added your call to dtcalls.com

susie said...

Hi Mynette - would love to apply for Dt but my personal life is a bit crazy too at min. Will miss you at csayl but sure looks like you got alot on. I have become a follower and would love it if you could follow me too. Good luck in all your future ventures xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Mynnette you are a very busy person but I love the idea of this challenge. Sounds fantastic! Regards Meighan

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I think you're going to have some tough choices; so many gorgeous creations to pick from! Good luck.
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Hello! I just linked up a 3 of the 4 cards for the challenges. I'm so excited about this new challenge group coming! I feel brave putting myself out there like that since I'm a newbie to blogging...lol Thanks for the opportunity!

Susan said...

Mynnette,, based on what I know about your creative skills and card making abilities, your new challenge should be a roaring success! I started following the blog last week.