***This is a sticky post that will stay at the top of my blog until November 30, 2012.
Please scroll down for more crafty posts!***
UPDATE AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2012: The lovely Ellen Parker has agreed to by my right hand gal in this venture and will be helping me choose the DT. If you'd like to, please visit her fabulous blog and leave some love! Happy stamping, friends!
Hi! As many of you know, I am a little insane. I LOVE being busy and I LOVE crafting. I am on a number of DTs and I also own a challenge and co-own another challenge...yeah. I LOVE it!!! Well, I'm now COMPLETELY insane!
Anyway, the challenge is called Inkspirational. Do you get it? You know, we use ink to create...and it'll be a challenge of weekly inspirations of different types...get it? I thought it was clever. Please don't tell me I was wrong. I will cry. ;) Week one will be a color challenge, week two a photo inspiration, week three a CASE challenge, week four a sketch challenge, and all week fives will be anything inkspirational goes! Sound fun?! I hope so!!!
So, the whole thing boils down to this--I need a DT! I am looking for 5(ish) fabulous ladies (or gents!) looking to join my team and commit to a year long stint! Are YOU interested?! I sure hope so! Keep reading...I'll tell you how to "try out"!
In order to be considered for the Inkspirational DT you must:
1. Make ONE card or project for each of the four challenge presented below.
2. Link your creations to this post under the correct challenge linky by November 30, 2012.
3. Have an email for contacting you available on your blog. OR, email me at email@example.com and let me know you're interested and DO have an email.
4. Be willing and able to make 4-5 cards each month and have them done in advance so that post can be scheduled ahead of time.
5. Be willing to host one month at the end of 2013 and be in charge of choosing the challenges, getting the information to me one month in advance, and write posts for each of your challenges.
6. Be reliable, dependable, etc., or be willing to let me know ASAP if something comes up and you cannot participate in a challenge or set of challenges (that is TOTALLY fine).
7. Be excited about crafting, passionate about what you do, and be able to get along with other.
There you have it! Now, let's get to the four challenges! Please follow the following challenges as closely as possible and have fun! Make sure you enter ALL FOUR of the challenges--they don't have to be all at the same time! Feel free to take the full 2 months to create! Please only link one creation for each challenge or else I will have to disqualify you. Good luck and happy stampink! ;)