Monday, November 5, 2012

Technique Tuesday: 3D Punch Elements

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in the Bargello challenge at Technique Tuesday.  It was a huge success and we had amazing entries!  YOU ROCK! :)

With that said, I'm here to introduce the November challenge for Technique Tuesday--3D Punch Elements!  Grab your punches or die cuts and come and join us!

Here's my card~

Details~



This is an incredibly simple technique that gives a WOW factor to your projects, so I hope that you all come and join in!  For those of your wondering--YES, you can fold down the element and mail it!  It may take a little extra postage, but it will fit in an envelope!  Happy stamping! :)

8 comments:

Nonni said...

Dear Mynnette, a beautiful card, I love the colors and the metallic additions! By the way, I clicked on the 3D-elements-link but there's nothing behind it, it says the page doesn't exist! Hmm. Have a nice day!

Karen Petitt said...

absolutely gorgeous card! love this technique - thank you for introducing me to it Mynnette! Karen x

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful ornament Mynnette, love the shimmer!!

Unknown said...

Your ornament is absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegance of your card and the bling!
hugs,
Ellen

Pia S said...

This is such a lovely card! The blue papers you've put together to make the background are so elegant, and I love how you've decorated this card with the fab Christmas bauble and framed sentiment!

Cards By MI said...

Absolutly stunning! What a wonderful Card. Really classy!
Love n hugs
Marie (Mi)

Vicky Hayes said...

Love this technique Mynnette - I really, really hope I find a minute to join in! Vicky x

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the silver embossing on your ornament. The colors are fabulous! I love love LOVE this card! Way to go! :)