Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Vintage Love

And now for a bit of shabby goodness!  With buttons!  And lace!  And a doily! ;)  I've been trying to get better at this style, so I thought I'd try my hand using a fabulous sketch!

Here's my card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~

ibs-sketch-3



I've used stamps and lace tape by Inspired By Stamping, pearls and a rhinestone heart by Studio 120, patterned paper by Pink Paislee, a doily by Wilton, a cream button from my stash, and the other two buttons/cardstock/inks by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I've just got one more post to do before I need to try to go to sleep...insomnia has gotten the best of me lately!  I hope you join in these fun challenges and that you've been inspired to create something today!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


10 comments:

SD pooja said...

Seems you are done with all IBS celebration challenges..:) Very pretty n shabby card ..

Sparkly Engineer said...

Well, I don't think you have to try to get better at this style anymore, you nailed it.

Cheryl said...

Oooo, this card is luscious! I love the ultra feminine paper and trim, and the vintage buttons are fab! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Pearls & Lace Timeless Tuesday Challenge, and don't forget you can vote for our People's Choice Guest Designer, too! http://flourishes.org/2013/10/vote/

Shea said...

Great job on the sketch and beautifully done shabby chic style! I'd say you've got it down pat! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Very beautiful and feminine! So pretty! Hugs, Joanna

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty! I adore the bg paper you are using - Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining in at IBS!

Janice said...

Love the lace, very pretty!

Deborah Anton said...

Very pretty and elegant!! Love the buttons and colors you chose... Thanks for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

Broni said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Completely beautiful!!! The buttons are a great touch to this gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us at IBS.