Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Smitten

Okay, this one, I LOVE! I guess you could say I'm...smitten. Mwahaha!  Yes, that was really cheesy...once you see the card, you'll know why! ;)

Here it is~


Details~




For these fabulous challenges~






I've used a stamp set I've owned for a few years and never used these images from--it's called Smitten and it's from Close To My Heart.  The pearls are from Want 2 Scrap and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  That ribbon hasn't been utilized for about a year, too!  Sheesh!  And I think I "need" things! ;)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you like what you see and that you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


9 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooh! Another fabulous card, Mynnette!!! Love the details! Thanks for joining the DD!

Becky said...

So cute.

Kathyk said...

And I'm smitten with your card too - fab!

Kathyk

Annette Elliott said...

Wow, what a bright and cheery Valentine card! Love that you did use old goodies. Nice job. Thanks for joining Dynamic Duos this week!

Chris said...

Fabulous! Very striking design and great stamping! Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs this challenge!
Chris
x

Fabiola said...

très sympa, original et charmant, biz

Whimsey said...

Adorable; love the pearls!!

Francesca said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at
oldie but a goodie challenge

Francesca x

Alica said...

simple and pretty! Love the font on the word stamp!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hug, Alica ;)