Monday, March 3, 2014

HOC: Add A Button!

Hi, friends!  It's a March and so we're on to a new challenge at House of Cards!  This month, we're asking you to ADD A BUTTON and this fortnight we'd like to see Cute & Fun and/or Shabby & Vintage creations!

Here's my Cute & Fun card~

Details~



I've used an image stamp from Great Impressions, a sentiment from Paper Sweeties, Sakura glitter gel pens to color in the image, and some random shaped buttons given to me by a friend.  Aren't they cute?!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like it and that you join us this time around for our challenge!  And please take a bit of time to leave some love with the other amazing gals on this DT, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


7 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun and fabulous card. I love those buttons, how cool.

Unknown said...

Great card and love the colors and gel pens

Lisa Elton said...

VERY cute Mynnette and I love your buttons!

Maria Valente said...

Beatiful card, Mynnette! I love the button flower and leaves.
Hugs!
MaryV

Tammy said...

Adorable card Mynn, I love that fun cake image and your cute buttons!!
Hugs, Tammy

Deepti said...

such a sweet n simply design :) I love the way u added the button !! Hope to play along

Judy V said...

Mynn, love your card! The cake image and buttons are so cute! Hope you have a great weekend!