Friday, March 21, 2014

Puzzling...

Hi, friends!  Here with a quick card made with some fabulous stamps from STAMPlorations!  LOVE these fun sets!  I've used a color combo that matches my current nail coloring...minus the kraft. ;)  Hope you like it!  Come take a peek...

Here's the card~


Details~




For these fabulous challenges~






I've used stamps from STAMPlorations, patterned paper by Basic Grey, a purple glitter gel pen by Sakura (faux stitching), kraft paper by Paper Studio, enamel dots by My Mind's Eye, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored inks from Stampin' Up!.

I LOVE this sentiment--it reminds me that we do not always see the big and final picture.  There will be ups and downs, light pieces and dark pieces, but we will not see the final picture of our life until after we leave this life.  Only God knows what He is creating in us.  All we can do is obediently follow the path He sets forth for us! :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card today!  I hope it inspires you to create something today and that you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  DON'T FORGET--I HAVE BLOG CANDY!!!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great card Mynn, beautiful design.

gr karin

Unknown said...

I was cheered to know you don't have brown nail polish on. This is a really fun card. Your creative side surely kicked into gear for the layout. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Pia S said...

This is such a fab card, Mynnette, an original and fun take on the sketch!

SD pooja said...

What a fun card ! I loved your take on puzzle !

Fabiola said...

très original j'adore, biz

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is one cool card, Mynn! I love how you used this set and it all fits so well with the Kraft background - FAB!

Danielle Vincent said...

Love this my friend! So creative.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute and I like the playful design!!

kReN said...

I love cards that use Kraft. I have puzzle piece dies. Now why do they never come out to play?

Flo said...

Hi Mynn, I like your puzzle-card very much.
Hugs :-))

Taunya Butler said...

This card is super clever - love the colors and the design!! Way to go!! Sure would love to see your awesome finger nails!! Thanks for being such a great person and inspiring me!!

Unknown said...

this is super thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynn. This is great. Love the Kraft with a splash of colour. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika (DT)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is a fun card! Great colours too!

Angeline Choo said...

This card is just so AWESOME!!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

-Angeline DT

Sandy said...

Wonderful card, Mynnette, Simple and very effective, love the puzzle pieces and sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy

Julie said...

Love this card!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Mynn. What's not to like about your card? You seriously rocked the sketch! Love the kraft and the color combo, and those brown enamel dots are so yummy! Perfectly CAS, perfectly creative! :o)

~Shery