Thursday, November 6, 2014

CAS Hello...


Hi, friends!  I've been super busy with school work for so long that I realized I haven't really crafted "just because" for quite some time!  I've decided to change this, and so I have 2 cards to share with you!  Come and take a peek at the first one...


This is almost a one layer card, but at the last second, I decided the sentiment needed to be stamped on vellum.  I started by stamping these fun pentagons from the Graphic Pentagons set from STAMPlorations onto the card base in red, then orange, then yellow.


The sentiment, also from STAMPlorations, was then added to the top.  I didn't want any sort of adhesive to show, so staples did the job!  The sentiment I've used is from the Trendy Feathers set. A few enamel dots were also used to help keep the vellum down.  Fun and functional!



That's all for this post!  I hope you like my card!  Take one last peek before you leave, won't you?


Thank you so much for popping by today!  I hope you enjoy my card and that you take some time to join the fabulous challenges I'm entering, too! HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Entering these fabulous challenge~



5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Great modern look Mynn, terrific card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and very pretty card Mynn
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT....THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING IN STAMPARTPAPEL'S CHALLENGES...

maria f. said...

Such fun colors and those enamel dots are the icing on the cake. Love the sentiment on vellum. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynn. What a great use of the Pentagon set!!! Love the fresh colours and stapled vellum, great design. Thanks for joining us at our STAMPlorations Sketch challenge. Good Luck! Monika x