Thursday, November 6, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Christmas Swag


Hello, all!  I'm so excited to be sharing a card today using the BRAND NEW Christmas Wreath set--free with any $50 purchase right now--and the NEW Big Holidays set, too!  Come and take a peek at my card...


I love this new Christmas Wreath stamp set--it is SO versatile!  For this card, I decided to use the pine branch image to create a swag look to the top of my card.  I did this with the help of some generational stamping.  I then added some pine cones from the same set and pearls as accents.


The finishing touch for the swag was a fussy cut bow image from the Christmas Wreath stamp set.  I added a large pearl to the center to tie in the other pearl accents on this card.  I think it turned out fabulously!


I then turned to creating a sentiment panel.  I used a sentiment from the Big Wishes stamp set.  I added it to a punched border mat and added some ribbon and liquid pearls to finish this portion off.


The completed card is a traditionally colored holiday card with just a hint of shine and dimension!  I like the bold look of it--what do you think?


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Big Wishes stamp set

Christmas Wreath stamp set

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty Christmas card Mynn! Those pine sprigs and pine cones look so real!

Fabiola said...

tout mignon, j'adore les pommes de pin, biz