Sunday, January 4, 2015

Great Impressions: January Challenge


Hi, friends!  It's time for another monthly challenge over at Great Impressions--our first one of the new year--and we have a fun theme for you this time around!  We're asking for you to create something with snow friends!  This could be snowmen, snow flakes, etc., we just need to see something with snow or snow friends! :)  Take a peek at what I have made for this challenge...


I started this card by stamping H159 Snow Friends and coloring it in with some glitter gel pens.  This image is totally fun and makes for a quick card--it has a sentiment built in! :)


After finishing the image and matting it, I added it to a card base.  The base had been jazzed up with some patterned paper, a doily, sequin trim, and scattered rhinestones and buttons.



The result is a fun card that could be used for any type of winter celebration--including Christmas! :)  I think it's totally cute--what do you think?  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and to let me know!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take some time to visit the Great Impressions blog and join in our monthly challenge.  I also hope you have time to leave some love with the other gals on this super talented DT as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Becky said...

OH So cute! Love the buttons.

Lisa Elton said...

I love using snowmen for winter cards and this is a cute little group! Sweet card Mynn!

Taunya Butler said...

I am just totally enjoying how cute this card is!! What fun those snowmen are!! They look so very cool together!! Is that one stamp or 4 different ones? Super fun!!!

Unknown said...

OHHHH I love snowmen! This is so pretty with the doily and sequin, rhinestones and buttons! Have a great week!
Hugs
Ellen