Sunday, March 1, 2015

Great Impressions: Go Green!


Hi, all!  It's time for another monthly challenge at Great Impressions!  This month, our challenge is called GO GREEN!  What does this mean?  Well, just use green on your creation, and you can link it up with us!  Take a peek at what I made...


I decided to do something a bit different than a card.  I made some lucky charms! :)  These will be fun to give to friends to wear on the fateful day...so they don't get pinched! ;)  I just stamped a clover from D476 Clover Border onto a piece of patterned paper.  

I then stamped part of E828 Lucky To Have below.  I punched these out, glued them into some smashed bottle caps, added a rhinestone, and then filled them in with Glossy Accents.  The Glossy Accents kind of made the color bleed, but I rather like that.  It will make the rhinestone stay in place, at any cost!  

I added these charms to the center of a pin that had been prepped with some velvet ribbon--it was glued on with hot glue.  The pins are the button type and were left over from the Precious Moments museum from years back.  A friend brought me a bag of them and they are just now getting used! ;)


I'd like to enter my "lucky charms" into these fabulous challenges~



Well, that's it for me today!  Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope you like my "lucky charms" and that you let me know your thoughts in the comments below!  Also, hop over to the Great Impressions blog to take a peek at the other fabulous creations from this amazing DT!  Link up with us throughout the month as you use green on your projects, too! HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

6 comments:

Patti J said...

You are amazing, Mynn! I don't know how you manage to keep up with all of your teams, and continue to be SO creative! These rock...love them! Thanks for sharing :-)

Taunya Butler said...

This is an awesome and solidly cool idea!! Love that you made these and that you shared your secret for keeping the rhinestone in place!! You are just taking the world by storm and I so admire you!!! Have an amazing week!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute idea, these are FUN Mynn!

Petra Swart said...

Know what, Mynn ... I don't like your charms ... I LOVE them!!! So cute and what a great yummy green ribbon you have used!!!! And I, too love how the colour has bled and the rhinestones are so pretty!! And the smashed bottle caps - love them!!! This is really so cute and creative, Mynn!!!!
Hope you are having a great day, friend!!!!
Hugz

Michele said...

i saw your link at the doodle artifacts recycle re-purpose blog. such a fun idea and a great project! xo from michele

Judy McKay said...

Mynn - Cute project. Thank you for joining us at Recycle, Re-Purpose and Re-invent. Judy DT