Thursday, April 2, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: 3D Spring Project


Hi, all!  I'm back today with another project using products from Inspired By Stamping!  I've sharing a quick and easy coaster vignette using some of the NEWEST stamps!  Come and take a peek...


I started by layering cardstock and patterned paper onto three coasters.  To the middle coaster, I added some die cut pieces that were cut using the Fancy Labels 3 dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the NEW Friends stamp set (free this month with a $50 purchase) and added some rhinestones for shine.


On the two side panels, I added butterflies that were stamped onto patterned paper using the NEW Butterflies stamp set.  More rhinestones were added to these so that they would coordinate with the middle panel.  



Lastly, I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes and add eyelets so that I could tie the panels together with some black and white stitched ribbon.  I just love the way this project turned out, and it will be going to a very special person!  What do you think?  I would love for you to leave me a comment with your thoughts! :)

That's all for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by--your visits make my day!  I hope you grab all these goodies from the Inspired By Stamping store today!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png


13 comments:

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, magnifiques couleur et design, biz

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynn! This is beautiful! I love navy and yellow together - fabulous :-)

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little addition this would be to any room Mynn! Love the colors. As always, a fabulous project sweet friend!

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful.Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

What a lovely creation!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Mynn,
Lovely Spring card with one of the most wonderful Signs of Spring; butterflies! Thanks for joining LLC this month.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Rocky said...

Thanks for joining us at Altered Eclectics my friend, your project is gorgeous and I love the instructions too, see you again soon I hope.

Sue said...

A great way to use coasters for home décor. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

This is lovely! Great Spring project. Thanks for joining us at Karliegh Sue this month, hope to see you again soon

DT Lynda
xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work Mynn. Thank you for joining the challenge at Karleigh Sue. Hope to see you again next time.

Sandra Wright. said...

These coasters are just fab,love the decoration and simplicity,very eye catching...
Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Altered Eclectics..x

Unknown said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for sharing over at Altered Eclectics! Hugs Erin xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x