Thursday, November 5, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas #31


Hello, friends!  It's time for another challenge at CASE-ing Christmas!  We are CASEing the fabulous Donna this month.  Take a peek at her beautiful card...


I LOVED the idea of using patriotic colors for a holiday card, so that's the main thing I CASEd, along with the red ribbon up top! Check out my take...


I used LOTS of glittery details on my card, heat embossed the sentiment with glitter embossing powder, and even added a glittery snowflake!  I LOVE a lot of sparkle and shine on holiday card. :)



I love this card--and I LOVE the patriotic colors for holiday cards!  I think this turned out to be nice and elegant.  I hope you agree!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think about my creation!


That's all for me right now, friends!  THANK YOU so much for stopping by!  I hope you come and join us at CASE-ing Christmas, and make sure to check out the inspiration from the other gals, too!

Click the links to check out our team's cards~
Asha | Belinda | Cohenna | Claire | Daen'Ys | Donna
Emily | Judy | Lisa Mynn | Rocky | Steph | Taunya

I'll be back later with more crafty makes!  Until then, HUGS and MERRY stamping to you all!!!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the red, white and blue - it really works and there's sparkle too! xx

Petra Swart said...

For sure very elegant and beautiful, Mynn!!!! Love all the glitter!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Pia S said...

Your card feels so patriotic and the glitter and sentiment gives it a Christmasy feel as well. I really like what you've done here.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card and love the idea of patriotic Christmas cards!!!

Rosmarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and original! Love this!
Hugs, Rosi