Friday, February 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!


Hey, all!  It's time for another Paper Sweeties release!  We've got a fun new stamp set and coordinating Sweet Cuts dies to go with it--you will love it!  Today I've made a fun springtime tag to share with you.  Take a peek...


I used the *NEW* Thinking of You stamp set and Thinking of You Sweet Cuts dies for my tag.  The label was stamped, then die cut, and a sentiment added from the Snow Time Add-On: Sweet Treats set.  I added a die cut flower and some grape sequins


For some added depth, I layered the blue piece onto a die cut pink piece.  I added some yellow centers to the flower sequins, then tied in the hints of yellow with some yellow satin ribbon.  I think it's cute, and I hope you agree!  Please do leave a comment below and let me know what you think!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Don't forget about the monthly card kit!
papersweeties-february 2016 kit(1)

I'll be back next month with more inspiration using
products from the Paper Sweeties online boutique!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So dainty and pretty, Jo x

Fikreta said...

oh its wonderful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Michelle said...

Sweet tag, Mynn! Love the shimmery pink paper!

Maria said...

Oh, how clever to use the label as a tag! And, the pretty posie sets it off perfectly!

Jill Norwood said...

Your tag is super sweet Mynn! Love the bright colors! :)

Nance said...

Yes, very springy, Mynn! Makes me think of Easter! Very lovely!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great idea for a tag! The little flower is just so cute ! And I love the colors together !

The Craft Princess said...

What a SWEET tag :) Hugs...Janie

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Mynn, what a darling tag! So pretty and springy!

Petra Swart said...

Such a sweet little tag, Mynn!!! Love the cute little flowers and the colours!!!
Have a great VD, friend!!!
Hugz
PS. seems as if the e-mails work again!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Jeri said...

What a beautiful tag, Mynn! I love your color choices. Such a happy card!