Monday, November 21, 2016

MHKDesigns: November Challenge


Hello again, friends!  It's time for another monthly challenge on the MHKDesigns blog, and I have a CAS creation that goes along with our color/photo inspiration...


If you have MHKDesigns Etsy Shop products, this challenge (like any other) is ANYTHING GOES!  If not, just use the photo or colors above and be inspired!  Take a peek at what I created...


I used the *SOON TO BE RELEASED* Fanciful Feathers digital stamp set for this card.  I layered the three feather images, using colors from the inspiration, in either corner, then added one of the sentiments from this set towards the bottom of the card.


Some faux stitching, twine, gray matting, and a gray button finished this super quick to make card off!  I really adore the way it looks, and I hope you like it, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Donna | Katie | Judy | Jerrie | Jessica | Julie | Lilian

I'll be back soon with more creations using MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, j'aime cette douceur qui se dégage, biz

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Mynn, this is absolutely beautiful. I love what you did with the feathers.

Katie Skiff said...

This is such an amazing card!! The colors are so vibrant!! Awesome job Mynn!! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

The feathers are so pretty, this is marvelous Mynn!!

The Craft Princess said...

Awesome card...I love the color combo....and your faux stitching looks so real!!! :) Hugs...Janie