Hey, friends! I am super excited to share my card with you today! This card uses some lovely digital products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop, and I've got a video tutorial on how I created the effect, as well! Take a peek at the completed card...
Fun, right?! I decided for this card that i was going to play around with the Triple Time Stamping technique, but with digis! Here's a quick run down of what I did (video tutorial can be found HERE on my YouTube station):
- Print out the image (mine from the Blossoming digital stamp set) three times, in the same size.
- Die cut each panel using nesting dies in three sizes.
- Color all images the same way.
- Add sentiment (mine from the Pansy Corner digital stamp set) to the top panel. (Optional--you could also print the sentiment as part of your main panels, if desired.)
- Layer with simple matting.
Totally simple, right?! I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image from the Blossoming digital stamp set. I went with oranges and yellows, and I love the way the colors POP with the black matting!
The sentiment, from the Pansy Corner digital stamp set, was printed onto vellum, then added to the top panel before I adhered it in place. I decided to keep this card flat, so I didn't use dimensional foam. It will be PERFECT for sending in the mail! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you join the monthly challenge we have going on at MHKDesigns! Grab these goodies from the Etsy shop, take a peek at the video tutorial I have on how to create this technique, and get crafting today! I'll be back later this month with more crafty posts! Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)