Tuesday, November 1, 2016

MHKDesigns: Triple Time Stamping w/ Digis!


Hey, friends!  I am super excited to share my card with you today!  This card uses some lovely digital products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop, and I've got a video tutorial on how I created the effect, as well!  Take a peek at the completed card...


Fun, right?!  I decided for this card that i was going to play around with the Triple Time Stamping technique, but with digis!  Here's a quick run down of what I did (video tutorial can be found HERE on my YouTube station):
  1. Print out the image (mine from the Blossoming digital stamp set) three times, in the same size.
  2. Die cut each panel using nesting dies in three sizes.
  3. Color all images the same way.
  4. Add sentiment (mine from the Pansy Corner digital stamp set) to the top panel. (Optional--you could also print the sentiment as part of your main panels, if desired.)
  5. Layer with simple matting.

Totally simple, right?!  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image from the Blossoming digital stamp set.  I went with oranges and yellows, and I love the way the colors POP with the black matting!


The sentiment, from the Pansy Corner digital stamp set, was printed onto vellum, then added to the top panel before I adhered it in place.  I decided to keep this card flat, so I didn't use dimensional foam.  It will be PERFECT for sending in the mail! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you join the monthly challenge we have going on at MHKDesigns!  Grab these goodies from the Etsy shop, take a peek at the video tutorial I have on how to create this technique, and get crafting today!  I'll be back later this month with more crafty posts!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)


 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

3 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card Mynn, I like how you used one large image!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Pretty sentiment!!

Fabiola said...

Magnifique Mynnette, quel joli effet, biz