Friday, December 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas 2016


Hello, my friends!  So excited to be back today to share some creation I've made for the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas blog hop!  Thank you to Debbie for inviting me to join in the fun! :) 


I had so much fun creating with these darling products, that I decided to create a gift set.  The set includes a card, gift box, and gift bag that all match.  I went gingerbread and plaid--two of my faves for the holidays!  Take a peek...


Aren't those gingerbread men the CUTEST?!  I LOVE them so much!  I used the Sugar & Spice Sweet Cuts dies to create these guys.  I added some Peppermint sequins and black rhinestones, along with all the fun glittery paper, to deck these dudes out.  SO cute!


This same little guy showed up on the card I made...


...the matching gift box...


...and the gift bag!


A sentiment from the Homemade With Love stamp set also made it's appearance on both the card and the tag on the gift box.  I added some color to the sentiment with Sakura glitter gel pens.


The finishing touch was some Rusty Jingle Bells tied onto the card and gift box with twine, along with some super seasonally appropriate plaid paper! ;)  I totally adore how these creations turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by, all!  I am so grateful for each of you, and I hope that you all have a warm and wonderful holiday season!  Head over to Paper Sweeties to grab these goodies, and don't forget to follow along with the hop all the way through the 25th!  Until next time, HUGS and MERRY stamping, friends!

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Mynn your gingerbread men just bring the biggest smile! Such a lovely set of sweet projects for gift giving! Absolutely adorable my dear!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous project Mynn
Gr Karin

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute tag, gift bag and card with that darling gingerbread man. I love your projects.

Maria said...

Oh, what wonderful sweet projects with the gingers, Mynn!! Love all the sparkle, hearts and pretty plaid paper!! Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are delightful Mynn, so sweet!

Jerrie said...

Mynn. I love the complete set you have created with this gingerbread man!!

The Craft Princess said...

Oh Mynn I absolutely love Love LOVE this set you created!!! It's so SWEET and adorablel and I love all the sparkle!! I'm so jealous....I love Paper Sweeties :) Hugs...Janie