Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MHKDesigns: Fanciful Feathers Freebie!


Hi, friends!  I've got a FREEBIE for you over on the MHKDesigns blog today, so hop over there to grab it!  I thought you might want to see the panel in action, so take a peek...


The panel includes images and a sentiment from the Fanciful Feathers digital stamp set, which you can grab at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.  I gussied it up with some faux stitching and rhinestones...but kept it CAS!  This card will probably mail without extra postage--BONUS!


I also chose these colors so that the card could be given to a man, should the occasion present itself!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Along with this freebie, I am also sharing a sneak peek of the February release sets, available for purchase NOW!  We'll be sharing our release cards throughout the month, so hop over to the MHKDesigns blog on days that are multiples of 5 to join the fun!  Also, I hope you join us TOMORROW for a brand new challenge!  You can use the freebie panel to join us! ;)  Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

The feathers are beautiful and I love the colours, Mynn!!!! Lovely CAS look, perfect for a guy!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Fabiola said...

j'adore, c'est trop joli et poétique Mynnette, biz

Lisa Elton said...

This is peaceful and lovely!