Thursday, February 15, 2018

MHKDesigns: Valentine Roses


Hi, all! I'm back with another card using the *NEWLY RELEASED* Valentine Roses digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! I used a variety of patterned paper packs to create this card, as well as this *NEW* set. Take a peek...



I created the focal panel for this card in photoshop using the Digital Paper Fill technique to "color" in the image from the Valentine Roses digital stamp set. The paper packs used are Rosy Posy, Get Well Flowers, and French Country.


I "rearranged" this simple sentiment from the Valentine Roses digital stamp set to fit inside of a circle, then recolored it using THIS technique. The sentiment circle was punched out and given dimension and I added a bit of glitter gel pen for a shiny shadow effect. A tiny enamel heart was added, as well.


Some shiny washi tape, twine, and a flower shaped button finished the focal panel off. I then matted it with black and added it to a craft card base. What do you think? I would love to hear in the comments below!


That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!



Project supplies: 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

The Craft Princess said...

Your card is so beautiful and creative!!! I really need to start practicing the techniques that you're teaching. Thank you so much for the videos :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynn! I like the stained glass look of the roses. Have a great weekend!