Thursday, March 15, 2018

MHKDesigns: Blessed Lily


Hello, friends! I hope your March is going by swimmingly! I am getting ready to go on a much needed and anticipated Spring Break! ;) But I digress. Today I'm back to share another card using the *NEW* Blessed Lily digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop. Take a peek...


I used Photoshop to create my focal panel. I used watercolor brushes to color in the image from the Blessed Lily set, but kept the flower itself white. I added some glitter to the flower for added shine.


I then layered a few shapes over the lily. I recolored part of the sentiment from the Blessed Lily set (want to know how--click HERE), and then added a fun marker scribble brush behind it for more depth. A few pearls add more texture and interest to this part of the card.


I then layered the focal panel with some fun glittery papers and added them on top of each other, using alternating angles. I love the way this turned out and hope you like it, too! I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!



Project supplies:

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Magnifique Mynnette, biz