Tuesday, July 3, 2018

CAS Flower Trio


Hi again, all! I've got another CAS creation to share with you, this one using more of my favorite punches and simple embellishments. Take a peek...


Another white embossed panel backed with black. I love how that little bit of black can add so much visual interest! Three flowers that were punched, shaped, popped up, and given yellow enamel dot centers flank the top and bottom of my printed and fussy cut sentiment. I adore the way this turned out, and hope you like it, as well! Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges:



(I chose punches!)


That's all for now! I have a handful of other cards I will be sharing here pretty quick, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for popping by! Sending crafty hugs your way!


4 comments:

SD pooja said...

It's pretty !

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch! I love your textured background!

J said...

What a great CAS card! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, and sharing your card with us.

Jackie

Marlene Atkinson said...

A very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Creafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT