Monday, July 9, 2018

Unicorn Birthday


Hi, friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I've been having fun getting out supplies that I haven't used and a few new things, too. For today's card, I used a new to me image from the Unicorn Birthday digital stamp set by Bugaboo. Take a peek...


I colored the sweet image with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut it out. I used stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life to create the sentiment, then added some glitter gems, glitter paper, and textured ribbon for a bit more texture. The focal panel was added to a card base prepped with some pink paper pierced patterned paper (whew--how's that for alliteration?!) with a lavender mat.


I totally adore this creation, and hope you do, too! I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges:




Thanks again for stopping by to take a peek at my creation! I hope you've been inspired to craft and create today! If you are, consider joining in the fun with these fabulous challenge. :) Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


9 comments:

SD pooja said...

Lovely cards with pretty colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is super adorable! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Wei said...

How cute it is, Mynn! Love how you've used these colours on the cute unicorn and the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Please come back with us again.

Jeanne said...

Adorable card - I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute and the colors are so bright and cheery.

Patricia Hays said...

Mynn, this is darling! What a nice surprise to see you joining us at CC&S! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

Dawn Phillips said...

That's such a stunning card. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad I found yours. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

Lovely card for a little girl! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Fabiola said...

Salut Mynnette, quelle adorable carte, trop mignon, les couleurs sont super, biz