Sunday, September 23, 2018

CAS Flamingo


Hello, friends! I have been gone for far too long, and decided to take the opportunity to redo my blog and create a card this weekend! I am playing along with a few fabulous challenges, so I hope you'll join me! Here's the card...


I used dies, stamps, and ink from The Stamps of Life, Spectrum Noir markers, punches (retired?) from Stampin' Up! and miscellaneous bling to create this card. Here's a closer look at the details...


It was great to get back into my craft room and create! I think this turned out pretty cute, even if my skills are a bit rusty! What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~




(Use stitched dies.)

Thanks for stopping by, friends! I hope you all have some time to play along with these fun challenges! I also hope you have a wonderful week! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!


Project supplies:

13 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Mynn, this is so cute, my friend! Love the revamped look too xoxo

Megan J said...

Hi Mynn, a stunning card, love the bright colours with the crisp white and black detail... have a wonderful week... Megan

Lisa Elton said...

It's nice to see you back Mynn! Your skill don't look rusty to me, this is perfectly charming!

Lynsey's craft by the ocean said...

Gorgeous card and colouring, thanks for playing at colour crazy craft challenge, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey GDT xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the flamingo and brilliant sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol GDT x

NanaConnie said...

Hello, Mynn (<---waving wildly!) So good to see you posting again. Adorable card and fabulous flamingo. Loving the sentiment and those die cut flowers and leaves. We've missed you! :-D

Margaret said...

Bright colourful card Mynn and bright new blog. Enjoy your week.
Margaret

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and a great sentiment. I don't think you have lost your touch as it is fabulous.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful flamingo and lovely color palette, Mynn...What a great sentiment, too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Fabiola said...

Super jolie carte à Mynnette, contente de ton retour parmi nous, biz

Inkyfingers said...

Great to see you back Mynn and I love your striking flamingo card - the design is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

Jacqueline said...

This is fabulous - I LOVE flamingos and I love how you have coloured this - it's so bright and vibrant - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

Oh la la ce qu'il est joli celui ci, biz