Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello, friends! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for all of you and so much more! I just LOVE this time of year! The weather is getting cooler (for which this teacher who has recess duty NEEDS), spirits are high, and the opportunities to share and give are endless! Today I have a card that I made using digital elements from Ooh La La Scraps with a thankful sentiment. This card was made for one of the staff members at the school I work at. It takes a focused team to help, and I am so thankful for all the amazing people I get to work with daily!


Ok, so technically this is two cards. One that is plain and flat (this is the one that went to the coworker--he isn't into frills, but our staff needed to thank him), and the other has some twine, Card Candi, and a key charm added for some texture and interest. This card is yet to be given, but it will be soon, I hope! The digital paper and images are from the Nearly Fall digital scrapbooking kit from Ooh La La Scraps. I created the layering and sentiment myself, and put the focal panels together using Adobe Photoshop.


I totally adore the way these turned out! The simple fall vibe really makes my heart happy right now. I hope you like them, too! I can't wait to hear your comments below--they totally make my day!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges:






Thank you again for stopping by today, friends! If you are interested and looking for a *NEW* challenge and/or design team, please check out my *NEW* challenge, The Rainbow Card Challenge, coming January 2019 with a DT call going on NOW! That's all I have for now, but I hope to be back again soon! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, all!


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

These are marvelous!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful work xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette hope you are well, your cards are gorgeous and perfect for Fall with those beautiful colours I just love that cute fox! - Jacqueline xx