Friday, March 1, 2019

TRCC: Challenge #3: Yummy Yellow


Hello, friends, and welcome to March! Is everyone ready for a change in seasons? I can't wait! Thank you so much to everyone who played along last month at The Rainbow Card Challenge, and here is this month's prompt...


Now, we really just want to see creations with an abundance of yellow. You don't have to necessarily go with the "yummy" theme or use the photos as your guide. Mostly monochrome, if you understand my meaning. For all the details about the "rules" (there are very few), you can see the challenge post! This post is about the card I made, so take a peek...


I pulled out a Fiskars stamp set that I bought years ago to create this fresh and fruity card! I added some patterned paper from The Stamps of Life, ribbon from Stampin' Up!, and layered the focal image with various pieces, including a doily from Doodlebug. I LOVE all the fun and sunny yellows with fresh white polka dots!


You KNOW how I love me a good pun! This is why I kept this set--the amazing puns! My hubby said he really liked this card, so I actually used it as his Valentine last month. ;)


I think this card turned out so fresh and funky, and I hope you like it, too! I would LOVE for you to let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


Please come and join us this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I LOVE seeing what everyone creates! If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!

Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Judy | Lee Ann | Sue

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I will be back again with a one week reminder AND  a freebie panel, so don't forget to stop by again towards the end of the month! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done with the banana and bright yellows. The sentiment is perfect for it too.

Fabiola said...

Tellement original Mynnette! Biz