Saturday, June 8, 2019

Washi Tape Series: 02 Monochromatic Thank You


Hi, friends! I'm back with another card that uses some of my washi stash! This card uses the same general layout as the first card I shared, but the card orientation is different. Take a peek!


I went for a monochrome purple for this card. Both washi tapes are from my stash, the stamps, paper, and black ink are from The Stamps of Life, the ombre ink is from Hero Arts, and the bling is from Doodlebug Design.


I totally adore purple, and this is one of my favorite cards made this year! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to craft today, and, if you have time, to join the fun with these fabulous challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


7 comments:

Fabiola said...

Vraiment superbe Mynnette, les couleurs flashy sont trop belles, biz

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great Monochrome card using washi tape, really worked well and love the purple.

Thanks for joining us this month on Daisy Chains and good luck. Michelle DT

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pretty plum colors! This is wonderful Mynn!

The Craft Princess said...

I love the use of washi tape....really pretty. And the Thanks over the SO MUCH is such a cool effect. Beautiful card Mynn :) Hugs...Janie

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the way you used the Washi tape in the design.

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! LOVE the ombre purple sentiment and the lovely use of Washi. GREAT card.