Monday, June 10, 2019

Layered Floral Birthday Card


Hi, friends! I am loving being on summer break so I can craft and share more! How's your summer (or winter, if you live below the equator) going? I hope it's going well! Today I have a floral birthday card to share with you today that uses *NEW* to me products and some things from my stash. Take a peek!


This card was made using the Garden Picks 3D dies from Altenew, a sentiment from the Avery Elle Magnolia stamp set, cardstock and ink from The Stamps of Life, patterned paper from Stampin' Up!, bling from my stash, and a black thin tip Sharpie for the faux stitching.


I was so pleased with how this card turned out, and the recipient also loved it! I hope you like it, too! I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~





Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you take some time to create something--you deserve it! If so, I hope you are able to play along with some of these challenges! I'll be back again soon! Until then, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

This is so beautiful! I just ordered this same die set, and I'm even more excited to use it now! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Mynn! The more I see that rose die, the more I like it. You've used it beautifully here. Your faux stitching looks great too!

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

Hi Mynn, thank you for entering our challenge #12 at Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts blog. Congratulations ! your wonderful card has been chosen by Random.org as the winner for this months challenge. Please check your email for how to claim your prize from this months sponsor Fabrika fantasy. We hope to see you at more of our challenges. Angela DT https://creativfusion.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-12-anything-goes.html

Nora Noll said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! I love the flower and the stitching in the corner.