Monday, August 7, 2023

Sweet Duckling with Amanda Jayne Designs

 Hello, friends! I am back again with another card! This one features a darlings  image from the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy shop! Take a peek…


This little sweetie is the Butterfly Duck! I gave him some gross to walk on before adding the image panel to my card. A fun sentiment and some pops of pink really help draw your eye to this cutie!


I’m entering my duty into these fabulous challenges:

Pammie’s Inky Pinkies: Anything Goes

Path of Positivity: Anything POSITIVE Goes

CD Sunday Plus: Anything w/ CD/Digital Image

Creative Fingers: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my blog today! I appreciate all the kind comments! I hope you take some time to check out the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy shop to find your next digital image! If you do, please share your creations in the Amanda Jayne Designs Facebook Group! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting!

Mynn xx

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How sweet is this little one! So cute walking along with his butterfly friend! Great paper, doily and ribbon, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet little duck! this is darling , Mynn!

Pamela said...

What a cute little duck! Your grass is perfect to ground him. And I like how you've finished the card base.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carole J said...

Such a cute and beautiful image, Mynn, and a lovely card design. Thank you for sharing this ray of sunshine at the Path of Positivity August challenge. x

Jocelyn said...

A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

What a beautiful sweet image and card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT