Saturday, October 7, 2023

It's Fall, Y'all!

  Hello, friends! I am back with another card for World Cardmaking Day! I recently found an adorable autumn image from The Paper Shelter, and I KNEW I had to make a card with it! Come take a peek...


I think this little gal is just too sweet! I knew as soon as I saw her that I would color her with autumn colors and surround her with die cuts!I also added some patterned paper that has a pierced border to echo the die cuts the image and framing layer.


I absolutely adored making this card, and I am super pleased with how it turned out! I think the colors are just perfect for fall, and the texture of the die cut leaves really helps finish this image off with an autumnal feel!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~ 





Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to create for World Cardmaking Day and, if you can, enter some or all of these amazing challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!

Mynn xx

7 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

I love this fun and adorable card Mynn! Thanks for joining our nature theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT

Lisa Elton said...

I like the joy on her face! Super sweet card, Mynn!

Chris said...

It's a lovely design' the little girl playing with the autumn leaves is a delightful image, beautifully coloured in fabulous seasonal colours. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Caroline said...

So sweet! It is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge!
Caroline, dt Aloha Friday Challenge

Lynda said...

Such great colouring and colours on the image. This little lady is certainly enjoying being out in nature. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Judy V said...

Oh Mynn, I love this sweet card! Your coloring and die cuts are fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft.