Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crafting is Magnetic

Ma
So, I wanted to create a simple and beautiful fall project that could be useful to give to a few friends. SOLUTION?! Make a magnet! These little cuties are totally easy to make! I bought the glass squares at a local beading store, but I'm sure you could find them elsewhere. They measure 1 7/8" x 1 7/8". I cut the paper into 1 3/4" square. I then foam brushed white glue onto the back and adhered the paper with the side I wanted showing placed face down. After that, I turned the square over, placed a sticker on the front and foam brushed on a VERY thin layer of white glue over it. The last step is placing a magnet on the back. How easy is that?! You COULD use Modpodge if you wanted, but I've found that white glue works just as well and is cheaper. I hope you get the chance to make some magnets soon! Happy crafting to you!

No comments: